Pages

My Music

Saturday, December 1, 2012

CARNAVAL 2012

It was the first time I had ever seen the Carnaval Festival in Angola.  I was strongly impressed by it. It was a hot sunny day. I left home at 8:00 AM, walked on the streets together with people then without lunch, I was among students and local people till about 3 PM. Getting home, I realized that I was totally exhausted! It was an unforgetable memory to me. Oh, Lovely Angola!



Getting into street, I met 2 ladies and a kid. She seemed to love me

With children on the stream

In the city park
Watching the march on streets





A student called me

A man asking me to take photograph for him from the other side of the street


Some students left the march when seeing me.

A lady liking to take pics with me

Among students and local people


Journalist Maria in red



No comments:

Post a Comment