Pages

My Music

Saturday, December 1, 2012

NATURAL ANGOLA!

Natural Angola!
Before getting to Angola, I only know Africa via the Internet. And now, I have been living with these honest and somehow wild people for a year. It seems that I love their world. So lovely people!
                                                           

   
She is so happy to be taken photograph!



A young guy asking me to take a photo of him!


Girls washing on the stream



They are happy to be taken photos

Alfredo, Brazilan with children



With local children

Playing under the bridge built by Cuban

Visiting a village

With the director
Talking with a villager
Dr. Johel, Cuban
With Irnesto, Cuban
Vietnamese ladies on the stream
The cock denying rice!
one of my students
Road from behind

No comments:

Post a Comment