Pages

My Music

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Why I Write ? Tại Sao Tôi Viết?


I'm not an author, but a person that likes writing. I write just simply because - as my friend Tue Hai said- i want to talk to myself, and to express my feelings. It is so meaningful to me when i get one who shares feelings with me.
Writing this, i happen to remember once when my friend, a teaher of English at my school, knew i sometimes write blogs, he told me "you get mad, actually"! I laughed but felt some sad. Then i find that the biggest gap in life is the soul gap! Nowadays sometimes people live with the superabundance of substance, but the soul somehow gets poorer! They become apathetic and glacial before crime and even beauty...!
To me, one of the most human features is the ability of sharing feelings with others.

Tôi không phải là nhà văn, mà chỉ là một người thích viết. Tôi viết đơn giản là để trò chuyện với chính mình - như anh Tue Hai bạn tôi nói, và để nói lên những cảm xúc của mình thôi. Đối với tôi thật ý nghĩa biết bao khi có được người chia sẻ tâm tư.
Viết điều này làm tôi nhớ có lần một anh bạn cùng dạy T. A trong trường đã nói với tôi "cậu hâm thật rồi!" khi biết tôi thỉnh thoảng viết blogs. Tôi cười mà cảm thấy buồn. Thì ra cái khoảng cách lớn nhất trong cuộc đời là khoảng cách về tâm hồn! Ngày nay con người đôi khi sống trong sự dư thừa về vật chất nhưng tâm hồn có vẻ như trở nên ngèo nàn hơn. Họ trở nên lãnh đạm thờ ơ trước tội ác và cái đẹp...!
Với tôi, Một trong những nét đặc trưng mang tính con người nhất đó chính là khả năng biết chia sẻ cảm xúc với mọi người.

2 comments:

  1. "...people live with the superabundance of substance, but the soul somehow gets poorer!" Your words are very true and describe the human condition on a global scale. Well said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with me, which is so meaningful to me, dear.

    ReplyDelete