Pages

My Music

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What will our future generations be like if...?Con chau chung ta se ra sao neu...?












Being a high school teacher, witnessing the irresponsibility of students for themselves and the changing in teaching career, I become much worried about what our future generations will be like if their teachers are among the lazy students today! Good and smart students don't want to become teachers. Only 0ne out off 540 students in my school applied for University of Pedagogy! When young, my ideal was to become a teacher, and it came true. Needless to say, it was my happiness. And after over half of my life devoted to teaching, i happen to feel it some failure!
Mang theo cái nghiệp làm Thầy, chứng kiến sự thiếu trách nhiệm của học sinh đối với bản thân, chứng kiến những bước đi của nghề, mà lo không biết rồi các thế hệ con cháu mai sau sẽ học hành ra sao nếu thầy cô của chúng là thế hệ HS hiện nay- bởi lẽ, HS giỏi không vào sư phạm! Làm cô giáo-đó là ước mơ của tôi một thời tuổi trẻ. Ươc mơ thành hiện thực, hơn nửa cuộc đời gắn bó với bảng đen- phấn trắng, nay lại bảng trắng-bút đen, bỗng thấy mình thất bại!

No comments:

Post a Comment